The new Lexus – and the new multi-million dollar Harris + Adams Prestige workshop … both objects of functional beauty.
Lexus was originally established in dedication of ‘takumi’ – the traditions of the Japanese master craftsman – to ensure every aspect of Lexus customer service was beyond all expectations.
When repairing your Lexus, Harris + Adams Prestige keep the philosophy of ‘takumi’ top-of-mind.
This is a partnership – Lexus, Harris + Adams, and you, the Lexus driver.
We make a solemn promise to every Lexus owner that Harris+ Adams Prestige will follow Lexus’ statement of repair expectations:
* Use only genuine original Lexus Parts
* Use only Lexus approved tools equipment and procedures
* Use only Lexus approved paint and down-draft paint booth
* Lexus approves Celette correction equipment
* Lexus certification through the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
* I-Car training specific to Lexus repairs
* Aluminium repair facility
* Maintenance and repair histories documented and recorded on computer
* International standards for Lexus after-repair service
* Attention to Lexus standards for chassis and other collision repair, including precise temperature control for repair of various steel, aluminium and other metal-structural components specific to Lexus.
* Specific Lexus-approved welding techniques
* Lexus specifications for the monitoring of heat combinations